Healthy Workplace Guidelines
Updated June 1, 2020
Corporate Incentives, Inc. is making every effort to provide a safe and healthy workplace and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other serious respiratory illnesses like influenza, RSV and whooping cough.
We have provided masks, thermometers and hand sanitizers to each employee. We have placed tissues, hand sanitizers, disposable disinfecting wipes, and Lysol spray throughout our building.
We have put together the following guidelines for maintaining a safe and sanitary office environment:
- Non-employee access to our building will continue to be limited. Meetings are by appointment only. Visitors will come and go through the back door of the showroom. The conference table, chairs and doorknobs will be sanitized after each meeting.
- Customers picking up orders should be asked to wait outside.
- Customers are to call our office when arriving to our office so we may bring your merchandise out to your vehicle.
- Our employees will check their temperature every day before coming to work.
- Our employees who have symptoms will stay at home.
- Our employees who are sick will not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met, in consultation with healthcare providers.
- Our employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 will stay at home.
- Everyone in our office should practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from others when possible.
- Everyone should use face coverings when social distancing is not possible.
To help stop the spread of germs:
Covering coughs and sneezes and keeping hands clean can help prevent the spread of illnesses.
Germs can be easily spread:
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
Throw used tissues in the trash
If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands
Remember to immediately wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol to clean hands.
Thank you and Be Safe and Stay Healthy!!
26414 Oak Ridge Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380